Media Examples of work

Here is a couple of classroom project examples! Students can enjoy the fun of making their own instruments for science using a variety of materials as variables (Top video). The bottom video showcases how language arts can be assisted through word clusters in a video example of 3 teachers speaking and demonstrating the process!

For those inclined to learn about my extensive theatre background; photographed is a play (Possible Worlds) photographed from my time at The University of The Fraser Valley. Also showcased is how to create a soundscape, for the auditorily inclined! (bottom video)

Here is an example of a land acknowledgement stated within a class in EDEF at TRU where I had to record in. My history with the land mostly lies at Shuswap within Secwépmcúl’ecw. I highlight my families attachment and honour to the land as a personal tie here.

For the arts portion of my degree, I had spent a small amount of time learning the basics of painting and drawing. Through theatre, I have also gained a lot of teachable techniques such as this. Replicating a detailed photo of a rabit by using a grid. A life changing technique that puts a grid on a photo to provide closer-knit points of reference. My own results still astound me!